Text Engine Payout Rules
Many of you have had questions about the rules for payouts. There has been some confusion about when we pay out, why we pay out, and when we do not. So, we wrote this blog post to as a reference guide for the rules.
There are some rules we put in place to ensure things go smoothly and to prevent abuse.
- We will never spam you. We don't send unsolicited text messages. You only receive an ad at the end of a query, and only when you first initiate use of the service.
- Opt out anytime by just ceasing to use the app
- You must have an active PayPal account and a valid PayPal email address. Be sure to enter your valid Paypal email address when you sign up. Otherwise, we can't pay you!
- Payouts won't happen every day but they will happen periodically. We'll send you payments via PayPal.
- No abuse, spam or bot traffic will be tolerated. Unusual, overly-repetitive, or objectionable use of Text Engine is prohibited. If you try to game the system in any way, you will not be paid and will likely be banned from the service.
- Creating multiple accounts to collect more funds is strictly prohibited, and we will ban those who do so. Only one initial sign up per person is allowed and only one Paypal account per person.
- You can refer as many people as you like, but each referral must have his own PayPal email address. You cannot sign people up using your own PayPal email.
- We reserve the right to ban any user who is using Text Engine in an inappropriate manner.
- We reserve the right to update this policy or terminate this program at any time, without notice. So, check back here often for any updates or changes to this program.